These 5 Letter Words That Begin With BA words will help you beat new challenges in your upcoming word games of Wordle and Scrabble.
Do you like to play word games? We have brought a set of words beginning with the letters BA to help you with your hard round in word games like Wordle and Scramble. People in Canada, the United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom love to play online word games.
These 5 Letter Words That Begin With BA and their meanings will help you beat the highest scores on the word games among your friends. Scroll down the article to get started!
Definition of five-letter words beginning with BA
- Baaed- bleat of a lamb or a sheep.
- Baals- any of numerous historical Semitic fertility creators or Phoenician myth of the sun divinity and supreme federal god.
- Baars- a decent chunk of metal or wood that is longer than it is broad and has several uses, such as for a support, lever, fastening, or barrier.
- Baath- a socialist festivity of some Arabic countries, particularly Syria and Iraq.
- Babas- a little, rich moocher cake, generally moistened in rum-flavoured syrup.
Continue reading through these new words to learn more 5 Letter Words That Start With BA,
- Babbs- Babbs is a little rural neighborhood in the country of Kiowa, Oklahoma.
- Babby- can be understood as the dialect feature of a baby.
- Babel- a perplexing noise made by a multitude of voices.
- Babes- This word is one of the considerably widespread words of endearment all over the globe. Admired ones and newborns tend to arouse the same feelings in us. We expect to look after, love for, and protect them. They are perceived as precious.
- Babka- a glazed confection bread prepared with dried fruits such as raisins.
Five Letter Words That Start With BA
- Bable- a scenario with many noises and sounds and confusion of disturbances.
- Baboo- It is used as a title of Babu, which is also spelt as baboo, and is used by the Indians as a sign of honour towards men. In some societies, the term Babu is considered a term of endearment for an admired one.
- Babul- an equatorial acacia enlisted from Africa, used as a basis of energy, gum Arabic, and formerly tannin.
- Bacas- ceiling racks.
- Bacha- a young person or child.
5 Letter Words That Start With BA
- Bacca- a simple, pulpy, indehiscent fruit is evolving from a sole ovary, such as the fruits like grape or cranberry.
- Backs- the posterior surface of the body of a human from the shoulders to the hips or the interpretation that is away from the observer or from the orientation in which it strides or encounters; the back.
Learn all new words starting with BA through the above article and enlist them in your dictionary. Scroll through 5 Letter Words That Begin With BA in the above article to know the meaning of these new words.
Do you want to access additional new words? Let us know your reviews on this article in the comments section below. To know more about such words, visit