This article describes a collection of non-fungible tokens that digital artists create based on a gang headed by Bunny Bose. Read more on Bunny Warrior NFT.
Are you looking to purchase a non-fungible token from its collection series? If yes, you might have heard about a trending token series based on a fiction story.
Art and crypto enthusiasts from Hong kong and other parts of the world are looking to find rare art collections and purchase them to sell in future for a higher price. The increased marketplace associated with these rare digital arts and optimism around crypto and blockchain technology helps scale up the industry. Read more about Bunny Warrior NFT.
About Bunny Warriors Art Collection
Bunny warriors is a collection of cartoon arts created based on a story. The story depicts a Bunny Boss, a revolutionist, pioneer and born warrior. Bunny Bose created “Bunny Warriors” using a group of selected bunny fighters.
The Bunny gang consists of various fiction characters with different character types making the overall story more interesting. The major characters apart from Bunny Boss are Wizard Bunny, Ninja Bunny and Naval Bunny. The Bunny NFT buyers are presented with unique bunny characters representing a rare Bunny story.
Bunny Warrior NFT
- Bunny warriors consist of 6,666 NFTs, all having different bunnies as the main character.
- All the bunnies are designed so that they are capable of fighting against serious situations to challenge their fate.
- An army of a bunny is to be created by making a group of bunnies with different and powerful fighting and attacking skills.
- The owner of more powerful bunny NFTs will have a higher dominance over the other NFT collectors. The value of each NFT differs according to the value of the bunny.
Team Behind Bunny Warriors
- Forcey is associated with Bunny Warrior NFT’s community-based activities.
- Kiindwhaley is the main artist behind Bunny Warriors.
- Glun and Raygchi are the developers of the team.
- Reberth plays the role of a moderator.
- Ergo is the person behind the marketing.
- Jas is a metaverse architect.
- The security engineer of the team is WhiteElitee.
How to buy Bunny Warriors?
- Bunny warriors can be minted directly from the Bunny Warriors official website from 2nd January 2022.
- The buyer needs to connect their wallet with Bunny Warriors website as the initial step.
- Each bunny has a price of 0.88 SOL during the public share. Read about Bunny Warrior NFT.
- The user needs to add their wallet with enough SOL.
- The buyers can choose from the 6,666 bunnies available for sale.
- Once a Warrior NFT is purchased, the buyer can sell it for a high price. Each Bunny will have values according to its importance in the story.
NFT collections help the buyers participate in the story mode created by the NFT collection artists and help add more value to the existing bunny collections. To know more about this topic, please visit.
Have you purchased any NFTs with stories similar to Bunny Warrior NFT? If yes, please do mention it below.
Also Read : – Rarity Sniffer NFT (Dec) Know Rarity Of NFT Collection!