Deal Melee Damage Fortnite (Feb) All The Details Here! >> Suppose you’re looking for a guide that gives details about fortnight season 5 quests, then you are on the right page.
Deal Melee Damage Fortnite: Do you know Fortnite season 5 week ten quests or challenges have leaked, but this time they are pretty straightforward and exciting. You need to enjoy the fresh food, dance near the pleasant park, swim in the lazy lake, and many more exciting tasks.
Fortnite is a popular game amongst the people of the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. If you are stuck in any of the tasks and need assistance with Deal Melee, then please read the below section.
Deal Melee Damage Fortnite: Fortnite Season 5 Week Ten Quests
Here is the list of seven challenges in Fortnite, chapter 2 season 5 week 10; please have a look at it:
- Elimination with common weapons (1)
- Use food consumables (3)
- Go for a swim at the lazy lake (1)
- Dance near a pleasant park (1)
- Deal Melee Damage (300)
- Eliminate IO guards (5)
- Upgrade weapons (5)
This week’s legendry quests task is to destroy sofas, beds, or chairs to hit the milestone. Please stay connected to know more about the Deal Melee Damage Fortnite.
An Introduction about Melee Weapon
In general, the Melee weapon is a handheld weapon categorized into six subclasses Swords, Axes, Spears, Scythes, Hardware, and Clubs. Melee weapons in Fortnite: Battle Royale is used for much-closed fights or to demolish the structures. They include various types of bladed and blunt weapons.
Melee Weapon Functions
They do not shoot bullets like other weapons, but they hit the opponents to deal damage. In particular, Fortnite game melee weapons are not only used to damage but also harvest the material.
A Few Lines about Deal Melee Damage Fortnite
- This is one of the problematic tasks among the seven challenges of week 10.
- For this, you need to deal with a total of 300 points. It becomes tricky if you are not good at pickaxe.
- By attacking another player with their pickaxe, the user can deal with melee damage.
- While opponents are still looking to loot, we advise you to deal melee damage as soon as you reach the island.
- At misty meadows, Kondor allows upgrading weapons.
- Though players need to possess some gold bars to complete the task.
- One more trick is to drop in with a squad, down opponents, and easily take 100 points.
Many players got stuck in Deal Melee Damage Fortnite; so as always, here we are to assist you; we focused more on the deal melee weapon in this particular guide.
Fortnite season 5 chapter 2 challenges are in full swing, luckily this week’s tasks are easy and fun to play compared to last week. Out of seven challenges deal with melee damage is a pretty tricky task to complete; the rest challenges can be met in no time. Fortnite season 5 will end on March 15, 2021, so take guides to help here and enjoy the play.
Do you know anything about Deal Melee Damage Fortnite? Then please do share it with us by commenting in the section below.