Error Van 135 (July) Problems And Fixes Explained! >> This article gives you crucial details about an error in the game and tips for resolving it.
Online games are quite popular, but they’re not without some faults. Errors in these games are a common occurrence that proves to be an inconvenience to users. In the popular game, Valorant, an error is causing quite the stir. This article will reveal how to fix this Error Van 135.
If you’re interested in knowing more about this error, keep reading. As this game is available for PC and Windows, it’s quite popular in many countries. Unsurprisingly, the queries related to this error have become trendy Worldwide.
What is Valorant?
Valorant is a popular video game developed and published by Riot Games. It was made primarily for Microsoft Windows. It’s a shooter game that was launched back in June 2020. The game had been in development since 2014 and was teased as Project A in 2019 until its eventual release.
The Gameplay of Valorant
Error Van 135 occurs in the Valorant game when trying to access it. Let’s look at its gameplay to understand this error better.
- This game is set in the future and is a first-person shooter game available Worldwide.
- Players enter the game as agents, which are characters designed based on the cultures of various countries.
- Choose the agent according to your liking, and start playing the game.
- The agents have many abilities like charging through kills, spikes, and death actions.
- There are various modes for playing this game, and the gameplay varies accordingly.
Details about Error Van 135
- This error has caused inconvenience to many users.
- The Van 135 error isn’t listed on the official website of Valorant, which makes it a little tricky to resolve.
- It requires more time and effort to fix than other common errors in the game.
- Sources tell us that this error prevents the game from launching successfully and a dialog box stating “Error 135” appears, which is quite unpleasant to users looking forward to playing the game.
- We’re going to mention the procedure to resolving this issue below; kindly look at it.
How to resolve the Error Van 135?
- On your device, open the command prompt as administrator.
- You have to delete some files with suitable commands.
- You have to write the commands “delete vgc,” “delete vglc.”
- Exit the prompt after writing these commands and restart your device.
- Head over to your local drive and open the Valorant shortcut as an administrator.
- These steps must resolve the issue. If they somehow fail, a full network restart may be required.
- Watch the video to resolve this error here.
- Contact Riot Support if the issue persists.
The Error Van 135 is proving to be quite troublesome for users as it doesn’t allow them to access the game. However, here are some tips that can help you if you are facing the error.
How to resolve the Van Error 135? We have mentioned it above. Let us know what you think of the Valorant game in the comments section below.