Fabricslife com Review [June] Is It Legit or Another Scam? -> Read this article if you want to purchase fabrics online.
Can’t find the perfect fabric for a dress you need to wear for an event? Then the materials on Fabricslife com will put a stop to your forage.
We all have different bodies, and hence the sizes to differ, but most clothing lines offer limited size variations. We compromise on most occasions, but that should not be when there is a special occasion! Special events require special outfits, don’t you think?
Fabricslife com Review is here to divulge you into a new store offering fabrics that you may not have seen before. The store has its headquarters in the United States and offers materials that could enable you to make an outfit on your own. Let’s find out what more they have to offer.
What is Fabricslife com?
Fabricslife.Com is an electronic retailer and manufacturer of fabrics, specialty gifts, and notions. The materials and machine instruments are perfect for designers and also people looking to turn stitching/quilting into a hobby or want to make outfits for themselves.
They partner with suppliers located in countries like China, Dubai, Europe, and the USA. The e-store further mentions that they leverage the relationships formed with these companies to ensure their customers get the best deals.
They take about 5-7 days to deliver your products directly from the factories. The retailer offers worldwide delivery, and depending on the country you live in, you may be charged a customs fee.
What is unique about Fabricslife com?
The Fabricslife com acts as a one-stop-shop for all that is required to fuel your hobby of quilting, stitching, or designing. They provide customers with a variety of printed and trendy fabric. They also offer you with notion devices such as quilting rulers, seam rippers, ruffler foot, bias tape marker sets, and even rotary cutters.
The retailer has products that are perfect for use in clothing manufacturing units as well as making curtains or Halloween outfits at home for kids. The information regarding all the products mentioned is comprehensible.
They provide worldwide delivery with a nominal delivery fee of $4, which is quite beneficial when you are purchasing products built. That is astonishing, isn’t it? These are all that make the retailer unique.
Specifications of Fabricslife com
- Products- stitching and quilting products
- Website- https://www.fabricslife.com/
- Email- email@example.com
- Phone number– (724) 902-0817
- Shipping/processing time- not mentioned
- Delivery time- 5 to 7 working days
- Shipping fee- $4 as well as customs charges (depends on the country)
- Return- need to be made within 30 days of purchase
- Exchange- can be done if item defective or damaged
- Refunds- if applicable will be made within seven working days
- Payment- must be made online using PayPal
Pros of purchasing products from Fabricslife com
- The retailer offers worldwide delivery
- They provide an address, telling you that they are in the United States
- The printed cotton fabrics are perfect for making summer dresses or kids clothing
- They provide products to aid you in the construction of outfits
- The information regarding each product gives clarity
- All the products will fit in your budget
- Contact information is provided
Cons of purchasing from the Fabricslife com
- If you are making returns, you will need to pay for shipping
- The website of the retailer was recently created
- They don’t directly deliver but collaborate with factories in different countries
- The domain name dates back to about six months
- It has a terrible trust score index
- Stray products such as cups or hoodies can be spotted
- They do not provide fabric yardage
Customer reviews of products on Fabricslife com
The website provides customer reviews, and the fabrics section has received 4-5-star ratings. Customers boast about the pattern, quality, and the color of the fabrics they purchased. Keep in mind that only a few products have ratings!
However, reviews on scam doc mention that in addition to the fabrics, they also seem to be selling radios, floor-standing speakers, and even cameras. There is no mention of those in the product categories. It makes the retailer sounds fishy as the reviews on the official site talk very positively about the fabrics and notions being sold.
This Fabricslife com Review sees limited positive signs presented by the online retailer in question. It was recently created, and we know that that is not a good sign from prior experience. The website also scores very low on the trust score, so we do not recommend it at all.