Fortnite Solid Gold Tournament (Feb) Get Details Here! >> Hey! Fortnite Players. Please get the details and all the information about the tournament in this write-up.
Fortnite Solid Gold Tournament: Fortnite is a famous defense shooting survival online video game released on January 25th, 2015, worldwide, very much popular in the United States and the United Kingdom. The epic games come up with many events and tournaments often.
The solid gold tournament is the Fortnite game event released on February 7th 2021, LTM official Tournament will govern every rule for each event in Fortnite. To participate in the game, the player needs to accept some rules and regulations. Curious to know its details, then refer to the article below.
Fortnite Solid Gold Tournament Schedule
The popular game in the gaming world solid gold tournament is scheduled on February 7th, 2021. Epic Games has the power to decide any matter regarding the rescheduling of the game, canceling or any modification.
If any such changes, epic will inform it accordingly on its official portal. This tournament is the most awaited event of the Fortnite in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Soli Gold Tournament Acceptance
- Epic games govern all the rules and regulations of the chapter 2 season 5 LTM tournament.
- These rules are created to ensure that the match carries out smoothly and free of unwanted behavior.
- One who is willing to participate in Fortnite Solid Gold Tournament, the player, needs to accept terms and conditions, in case of minor players, guardians, or parents should get the rules.
- For any violations of the laws, epic has the right to take further action.
- Epic Games have full power to cancel, change, reschedule, and update changes in the tournament.
- Fortnite End User License Agreement needs to be followed by each player.
Each event was carried for approximately three hours. Based on epic games’ terms and conditions, the eligible can participate in a maximum of ten matches in the session. Based on the scoring board mentioned below, the player will get points.
How is the scoring done in Fortnite Solid Gold Tournament?
There is a set of standard scoring designed by the epic game based on which the players are going to get points; the list is written below for your knowledge, please refer:
- Victory Battle Royale: Total 20 points
- 2nd: 16 points
- 3rd: 13 points
- 4th: 10 points
- 5th: 9 points
- 6th to 10th: 8 points
- 11th to 15th: 7 points
- 16th to 20th: 6 points
- 21st to 25th: 5 points
- 26th to 30th: 4 points
- 31st to 40th: 3 points
- 41st to 50th: 2 points
- 51st to 75th: 1 point
- For each elimination, one-point score.
Fortnite Solid Gold Tournament is scheduled for January 7th, 2021, which created hype in the Fortnite users. The session takes place for three hours, and one can participate in a maximum of ten sessions in the event. There are specific terms and conditions you need to understand before playing, so please go through the guide to get complete details.
Do you know anything about the tournament? Please share it with us in the comments section below.