How Long Has Messi Played For Barcelona (Aug) Know Here! >> This article provides information about a top football player’s glorious run with a football club.
It’s popularly said that every good thing must come to an end. That’s what’s happening with football legend Lionel Messi and the football club, Barcelona.
After being the club’s star player for almost two decades, the player is now leaving the club for some reasons. It has become the biggest news in the football world, and everyone is searching for it, making it trendy. Consequently, the query How Long Has Messi Played for Barcelona is also trending.
Users in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada are searching quite extensively about the details of Messi’s career with Barcelona. Keep reading this article to get all the associated information.
Who is Lionel Messi?
It’s highly improbable that you may have never heard the name “Lionel Messi” before. After all, he’s hailed as one of the best players of the world’s most popular sport. Lionel Andrés Messi is a 34-year-old football player born in Rosario, Argentina, and is called the best player on the planet. He’s 170cm tall and plays as a forward.
In his career, he’s earned his place in the list of greatest football players of all time. How Long Has Messi Played for Barcelona? Messi has played professional competitive football at the highest level, most noticeably for his country, Argentina, and Barcelona.
Why did Messi leave Barcelona?
- The soccer league La Liga has put restrictions on the money clubs can spend.
- This rule put a strain on Barcelona who had to restructure its finances.
- Messi expressed his desire to leave the club last August.
- His contract with the club expired in June.
- Lionel Messi had to take a pay cut to continue to be a part of the club.
- There was a verbal agreement between the two for the same, but it didn’t work out.
How Long Has Messi Played for Barcelona?
- Messi is undoubtedly the most outstanding player to have been part of the Barcelona club.
- He debuted for the senior Barcelona team in 2004.
- Messi has won 34 major trophies and the Ballon d’Or six times.
- He has played 17 seasons for this club and has performed phenomenally in each.
- Messi played for the senior top-level Barcelona team back in the 2004-05 season.
- He became Barcelona’s greatest asset and has been their prolific player.
- Messi made his debut for Barcelona in 2004 at an incredibly young age of 17.
- How Long Has Messi Played for Barcelona? In 775 games, he’s scored 672 goals and made 305 assists.
- He’s the club’s highest goal scorer and played 17 years for Barcelona.
- Read more about this star footballer here.
The Final Thoughts
There are many players and athletes whose name and reputation precedes everything else. Lionel Messi is a prolific football player whose heroics have made him the top player in the world. After 17 glorious years, Messi is leaving Barcelona. Users are searching extensively about it and have made it trendy.
What are your views about it? Let us know what you think of our information and answer to, How Long Has Messi Played for Barcelona in the comments section of this post.
Also Read :- How Many Picks Are in the NBA Draft (July) Checkout!