Invest In A High-End Power Cage For Your Home Gym: Are you looking for a way to get in the best shape of your life? If so, you should think about investing in a high-end power rack or cage for your home gym. A power cage allows you to do various exercises, including squats, bench presses, and pull-ups. Not only will this piece of equipment help you get in great shape, but it will also save you time, effort, and even money since you won’t have to go to the gym.
Here are reasons you should invest in this high-end equipment for your home gym.
Reason #1: They’re Incredibly Durable
One of the reasons you should invest in a high-end power rack is that they’re incredibly durable. A high-quality cage will be made from heavy-duty steel that can withstand wear and tear. If you’re going to be using your cage regularly, you want to make sure that it’s built to last.
Reason #2: They’re Versatile
As mentioned earlier, a power rack allows you to do various exercises. For example, you can use it to do squats, bench presses, and pull-ups. If you want to get the most out of your cage, you should look for one with many different attachment options.
You can target different muscle groups and get a well-rounded workout. If you’re only going to be using one piece of equipment for your workouts, then a power cage is a great option.
Reason #3: They Offer A Lot Of Safety Features
When you’re lifting heavy weights, it’s crucial to have a safe environment. A high-quality cage will have safety features that will help prevent injuries. For example, many power cages come with the spotter’s arms. These arms allow you to have someone help you lift the weights if you’re struggling.
Additionally, most power cages come with a weight bar with safety catches. The safety catches will help prevent the weights from falling on you if you drop them. It is an excellent feature if you’re lifting heavy weights by yourself.
Reason #4: They’re Easy To Use
If you’ve never used a power rack before, you might be intimidated by all of the different attachment options. However, most power cages are very easy to use.
Additionally, many power cages come with instructional manuals or videos. These resources will show you how to properly use the cage and its attachments.
Reason #5: They Offer A Great Workout
Last but not least, high-end equipment can provide you with an excellent workout. If you’re looking to get in shape, a power cage is ideal.
It allows you to do a wide variety of exercises, but it also provides many safety features. It is an ideal choice for people of all fitness levels.
8 Best Exercises For Muscle And Strength You Can Do On A Power Cage
When working out on a power rack, the options are endless. However, some exercises are better than others when building muscle and strength.
Here are eight of the best exercises you can do on it:
- Squats: Squats are an excellent exercise for building lower body strength. If you want to add some additional weight, you can hold a barbell across your shoulders.
- Bench Press: The bench press is the optimal exercise for building upper body strength. You can choose either a barbell or dumbbells for this exercise.
- Pull-ups: Pull-ups are a great way to build back strength. If you can’t do a pull-up, you can use the assisted pull-up machine typically attached to power cages.
- Bent over rows: Bent over rows is an excellent exercise for building back strength. You’ll need to use a barbell or dumbbells for this exercise.
- Shoulder press: The shoulder press is a great exercise for building shoulder strength. For this exercise, you can either use a barbell or a dumbbell.
- Tricep extensions: Tricep extensions are a great way to build upper body strength. You’ll need to use a barbell or dumbbells for this exercise.
- Lunges: Lunges are an excellent exercise for building lower body strength. If you want to add some additional weight, you can hold a barbell across your shoulders.
- Calf raises: Calf raises are optimal for building lower body strength. You can take the help of a barbell or dumbbells for this exercise.
As you can see, there are a lot of different exercises you can do on a power rack or cage. If you’re looking to get the desired body and at the same time build muscles, these are some of the best exercises to focus on.
Of course, you can do many other exercises in a power cage. So, don’t be afraid to look around and find the ones that work best for you.