Is biswaj legit, let us check in detail. Are you the one who loves to get a product with a click of a mouse? The booming online retail has made life easy for many e-shoppers in the United States, and it has also opened a lot of opportunities for online marketplace and retail.
With millions of websites selling different products and some of them being a scam, there is always a chance for e-commerce shoppers to get scammed. In this review, we will be minutely looking at a website named biswaj.com, its pros and cons, and above all, is the website legit, or is it a scam portal trying to fraud people of its money.
Is Biswaj Legit?
After thorough research about this musical instrument website and looking at its specifications, pros, and cons, this site appears to be suspicious. The age of the website, which is less than three months, points towards the newness of the portal, while the low Alexa ranking tells about almost nil traffic coming into the website.
The scamdetector.com has a trusting rating of 4.6, which suggests that the business is too suspicious to trust. Though the address mentioned by the website is correct, nothing about the company was found on that address.
Similarly, no phone number was available for customer queries on the portal.
What is Biswaj com?
This website was created only three months ago and can be suspicious. Therefore to find Is Biswaj Legit, we will look at its pros, cons, and specifications below.
Biswaj com is an online portal that sells musical instruments, and according to their website, they are based in California, United States. The information given in the about us section gives the foundation date of this company in 2016.
The product sold on this platform is guitars and basses, pianos, keyboard, organs, winds and woodwind. There are many musical instruments available on this site, and most of them are priced between $50 and $100 depending on the product category and its subcategories.
- Name of the website: https://www.biswaj.com/
- Product: Musical instruments
- Age of website: 3 months
- Email: email@example.com
- Shipping: 10-22 days and free shipping
- Refund: 30 days refund period
- Payment method: PayPal
- Physical address: 59 lakeshore Drive, Rancho Mirage, California, 92270, US
- Phone number: Not available
- The number of stock-keeping units available on this website covers a lot of categories under the given niche.
- The pricing of the product is done in a manner to tempt the shoppers to buy items from this online portal, but shoppers should try to find Is Biswaj legit before making their purchasing decision from this site.
- The free shipping service available on this site for national and international buyers is quite an attractive proposition.
- The service email available on the website will help many customers get their queries answered by the company.
- The shipping period of 10-22 is quite a long period for the domestic customer considering the global practice followed by a marketplace like Amazon and eBay.
- The Alexa ranking of 2,212,168 for this site is quite low, which points towards low traffic coming into the website.
- The content in the form of text and images of the website is of a substandard level, which raises concern about its legitimacy.
Is Biswaj Legit, read the Reviews?
As from the above facts, this site appears to be suspicious, but we will try to find about the social media presence of this website and what are its reviews on a digital platform. Talking about its social media presence, not a single icon related to any media site was present on its home or landing page.
Whether it’s reditt.com, scam detector.com, or any other site, the digital platform is full of negative customer reviews about biswaj.com. Most of the shoppers have been duped in their money, and they are contacting Biswaj and PayPal for a solution.
The distressed comment on the above sites is a warning for other shoppers to remain away from this suspicious website.
So above discussion answers, our question Is Biswaj Legit in the affirmative? And to avoid getting scammed, online buyers should stay away from this website. The modus operandi of this website is that they get the picture of a product sold on eBay, put it on their website, and sell it at a highly discounted price to trap the shopper.
If this or any other e-commerce website has duped any of you, please share your views in the comment section below and give your opinion about this website review.