Website Reviews

Kickscrew Reviews [July] How Is It Legit Or Scam?

Kickscrew Review

Kickscrew Reviews [July] How Is It Legit Or Scam? -> Please read our article before buying branded and expensive shoes online at the lowest rates.

Shoes have always been the style statement for ages. Lowest priced or expensive- it does not matter unless you have a vast collection. Want to include designer, branded, and authentic shoes? On our Kickscrew Reviews, you will find ways to get popular branded sneakers, running shoes, and much more.

The United States has the most reputed designers and brands that are widely demanded all over the world. However, some portals sell shoes that are first-copy or directly imported from the manufacturers at the lowest prices. Is KickscrewLegit?you will find the answer soon in our article. 

Are you excited to order a limited shoe collection? You are assured of buying discounted and designer shoes after going through our review.

What is Kickscrew?

KicksCrew is an online portal designed for you to buy branded shoes at affordable prices. It features Nike Air Jordan, Converse, Supreme, Adidas, and many other luxury brands. You can invest 200 dollars and can get shoes worth a thousand dollars. Is it not a lucrative offer? The company functions from The United States but has an office in Hong Kong. It first started doing business in 2009. 

You can even visit the physical store in Hong Kong. The company will assist you in the way it is assisting you online. Nevertheless, Is Kickscrew legit? This question always remains constant in our review. Read the below specifications first to know the background.

Specifications of Kickscrew:

  • Website type: Branded and expensive shoe supplier
  • Delivery time: 3-10 days
  • Shipping time: 1-3 days
  • Shipping charge: Depends on the location
  • Custom taxes: Born by the buyer and paid directly to the custom authorities
  • Return: Applicable (return and re-ship charges are on buyer’s shoulders)
  • Refund: Applicable with the same return policy
  • Exchange: Applicable as return and refund
  • Order cancellation: Can be canceled before shipping and after bearing 15% cancellation charges
  • Shop address: Mong Kok, 56 Dundas St, KLN, Shop 1621-22, Gala Place, Hong Kong
  • Shop Contact number: +852 97949961
  • Company Address: Southeast Industrial Building, Tsuen Wan, NT, Flat D, 13/F, 611-619 Castle Peak Road, Hong Kong
  • Company contact number: +852-28111120
  • Email address: cs@kickscrew.com 
  • Payment mode: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and WeChat Pay 

 Benefits of buying from Kickscrew:

  • Fastest shipping and delivery period
  • Positive existing Kickscrew reviews
  • An old website that is recently updated
  • Custom taxes are transparent and directly paid to the custom department
  • The store address is also provided

Cons of buying from Kickscrew:

  • Restocking and return fee are levied on the buyers
  • 15% cancellation charges
  • The inception date of the website is recent; however, the company is 11 years old
  • The company is not located in the United States

Is Kickscrew Legit?

The customer feedback adjudges the legitimacy of a website or company. Kickscrew Reviews show us that 95% of the buyers are happy with their purchasing decision. The rest 5% of customers are not delighted with the company because their orders are delayed. 

Kickscrew has a store and a long-running website that delivers ordered products within a week. Regardless of its functioning from Hong Kong, the company never delays the orders and commits to its shipping or delivery policy. You can rely on this website because it has many positive comments on Reddit.

As the company updates its website now and then, it hampers the inception date. The upgradation can be confusing, but the site is legit. It serves its customers and fulfills their dreams of having Air Jordan, Supreme, Converse, and Adidas shoes. 

Customer Feedback:

We have mentioned the feedback that the buyers are flourishing in the “Is Kickscrew Legit?” section. It is a delight to the mind and eyes to see many positive comments from the buyers. Some of the shopping from this website since 2011 and beyond. It implies the company has successfully retained its existing customers and making new ones. 

There are no complaints about the quality, company’s commitments, shipping charges, and payments. The website has a 15% cancellation and zero-support on the return fee. However, the buyers do not find any excuse to return the shoes or opt for cancellation. 

Final Verdict:Our Kickscrew Reviews is coming to an end. The website is worth exploring and buying branded shoes at least prices. Spend a couple of hundred dollars and buy shoes worth thousands of dollars. Is it not a great deal to grab?

Leave your thoughts below and share the article among your friends or shoe lovers. 

Leave a Response