Level 3 Astm Mask Canada Reviews (Jan 2021) Legit Buy? >> This article will get the details about a medical mask that follows the ASTM level 3 standards and its reviews for legitimacy.
Level 3 Astm Mask Canada Reviews: The world is fighting with a pandemic, and everyone is scared to get outside. In many countries, including Canada, authorities extend the proper lockdown.
Besides this, we know the many vaccines are now fighting against covid-19, but the availability of these vaccines is not possible worldwide. Still, the effective way is following the prevention guidelines to stop the spread. One is wearing a mask. Here we have a level 3 ASTM mask for people. Let us go through its details.
A Few Words for Level 3 Astm Mask
It is a disposable medical mask to protect people from airborne diseases. This mask is made by United Canada Incorporation, and it has a medical device established license. Further, these masks followed the ASTM test standard of level 3, which means they are more effective against bacterial filtration and fluid resistance.
Besides this, these masks are made from non-woven fabric and precisely follow the medical standards. Let us go through its details by Level 3 Astm Mask Canada Reviews to get more information.
Specifications of Level 3 Astm Mask
- Manufacturer: United Canada Incorporation makes these ASTM level 3 masks, and it has MDEL certifications.
- Color Available: These ASTM level 3 masks are available in blue and white color.
- Size and Dimensions: The size of both masks has a minor difference, as the dimension of blue masks is 175mm X 95mm while white masks are 173mm X 93mm.
- ASTM test standard: It follows the level 3 test standard of ASTM F2100-19 requirements.
- Bacterial filtration efficiency: The efficiency for bacterial filtration for white and blue is almost the same that is 99.5% and 99%.
- Particulate filtration: Particle filtration of the blue color mask is 98%, while white has 99.2%. Let us get more details of test types and efficiency by Level 3 Astm Mask Canada Reviews.
- Fluid resistance: These masks are cleared the fluid resistance test with testing method ASTM F1862 upto a limit of 160 mmHg.
- Delta P test: It has <6 results in differential pressure test in the testing method of EN14683.
- Multilayer: It is multilayer and has three layers of below mention fabric.
- The material used: This mask is made of fluid repelling non-woven spun-bond polypropylene and meltdown fabrics. Its ear loop is made from polyester.
- Nose clip: It has a malleable metallic strip.
We found the listed advantages and disadvantages to use during the in-depth analysis of Level 3 Astm Mask Canada Reviews.
Advantages of using Level 3 Astm Mask
- It has three layers to increase the fluid resistance.
- These masks are made in Canada and followed the Canadian medical standard license.
- Its manufacture has a medical device establishment license. It means products precisely follow guidelines.
- It follows the class 3 requirements of ASTM.
- The efficiency of is mask is more than and equivalent to 98% in all tests.
- These masks are latex and fiberglass free.
Disadvantage of using level 3 Astm Mask
- This mask is not re-useable. After its use, it must be adequately decomposed.
Is Level 3 Astm Mask Legit?
During Level 3 Astm Mask Canada Reviews, we get that this mask is made by United Canada Inc. and manufacture in their home country. Further, this mask’s manufacture is working for a long time, and its official website is working since 2016. Also, this company is only dealing in medical and has a Medical device establishment license.
We also found that masks are certified, follow the medical standard, and meet the ASTM F2100-19 Level 3 requirements. Thus, these masks are legit.
Level 3 Astm Mask Canada Reviews, by its users
Our examination found numerous reviews on its website and a few on its Facebook page. In these reviews, customers are happy with its quality. They say that these masks are breathable, and the price of masks is reasonable. Further, some say they are soft to wear and don’t do any burning on the face.
We get that this mask is legit and manufactured inside the country with ASTM level 3 standards and shows high efficiency in tests. Further, it has favorable reviews on its website and its social media account. So, you can shop them by comparing and by some more exploration by own, as per your needs and requirements.
Do you have any experience using these masks? Please share your experience in the comments section. For more details about Level 3 Astm Mask Canada Reviews, please write to us in the comments section.