Mario 3d World 1-4 Stars (Feb) How To Get 1-4 Stars? >> Please get to know about how to get stars in the Mario 3d game in this post.
Mario 3d World 1-4 Stars: Super Mario 3D World is a popular game in the United States and the United Kingdom developed and published by Nintendo on 21 November 2013. Each character of the Mario 3D has specific strengths and weaknesses, hence, it is exciting to play.
If your search on how to get stars and stamps in the world 1-4 led you here, we must say you are on the right platform; please stay tuned here. Let us get started to learn more about it.
About Super Mario 3d World 1-4 Stars
Your journey through 1-4 Stars + Bowsers Fury is fascinating and thrilling. One can collect many stars and stamps along the way, but some stars are tricky to collect, especially the world 1-4 stars, but our guide will make it easy and fun too.
This is one of the early levels in the game, but if the player is not wise enough, they might easily miss the green stars. One needs to ride on top of the Plessis; the monster is very slippery, so it becomes difficult initially, but once you master it controlling is easy.
How to get Mario 3d World 1-4 Stars?
There are a total of three stars and 0 stamps in this course; the United States and the United Kingdom people are curious to get it.
- Start your journey in the water by jumping on the Plessie’s back. You will see the first star floating on the ramp made up of wood, bounce at the right time using the speed boost option to grab the first star.
- Keep moving forward; once you see holes all over go to the distant left, you will grab the second star here. If by chance, you go right side, they will find the hidden stamp.
- There are a total of 3 stars; you will find the third star at the end of this level, floating after the cliff passing in the lagoon. Focus at the last star and jump to grab it at the right moment.
How Many Total Stars and Stamps present in Mario 3d?
Total there are 380 Green Stars and 85 Stamps in Mario 3d World 1-4 Stars, some of them are mentioned below, please have a look at it:
- World 1 – 22 stars, four stamps.
- World 1-1: Super Bell Hill – 3 stars, one stamp.
- World 1-2: Koop Troop Cave – 3 stars, one stamp.
- World 1-A: Charging Chuck Blockade – 1 star, 0 stamps.
- World 1-4: Plessie’s Plunging Falls – 3 stars, 0 stamps.
- World 1-5: Switch Scramble Circus – 3 stars, 0 stamps.
- World 1-6: Captain Toad Goes Forth – 3 stars, 0 stamps.
- World 1– Castle: Bowser’s Highway Showdown – 3 stars, one stamp.
- World 2 – 24 stars, six stamps.
- World 2-2: Puffpod Peak – 3 stars, one stamp.
- World 2-3: Shadow-Play Alley – 3 stars, one stamp.
- World 2-4: Really Rolling Hills – 3 stars, one stamp.
- World 2-A: ABig Galoomba Blockade – 1 star.
- World 2 – 5: Double Cherry Pass – 3 stars, one stamp.
- World 2 – castle: Bowsers Bullet Bill Brigade – 3 stars, one stamp, 1 Boss
- World 3, world 4, world 5, world 6, world Castle, World Bowser, World Star, World Mushroom, World Flower, World Crown are other stars you can get
Isn’t it exciting that now Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury available on Nintendo Switch? We hope you know all the secrets and tricks to capture the three green stars in world 1-4. We would love to keep our readers updated with exciting news.
Is our guide on Mario 3d World 1-4 Stars helpful? If you have anything more to share, then please leave your comments in the section below.