Want to know the Roster Nick All Star Brawl? Read the article and find out.
Did you hear about the all-new Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl? While someone leaked the information way before, the game was finally released earlier this month.
Available to play on almost all video game consoles, All-Star Brawl is available for download worldwide, including the United States, Canada and even the United Kingdom.
This crossover fighting game had high hopes from everybody after the information leaked, but was it all worth it? And what is the Roster Nick All Star Brawl? Read the article to answer all.
What is Nick All-Star Brawl?
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is developed by Fair Play Labs and Ludosity and published for platforms like Play Station 4, Play Station 5, Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
It is the first video console game of the Nickelodeon Super Brawl series of mobile and browser games. It is a single-player and multiplayer crossover fighting game released recently on 4 October 2021 for MS Windows and 5 October 2021 for the other platforms.
The Roster Nick All Star Brawl, revealed later in the article, was somewhat leaked earlier this year, but we believe that the company managed to keep all the hype.
Stages in Nick All-Star Brawl
- The Flying Dutchman’s Ship from SpongeBob SquarePants
- Omashu from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- The Loud House from The Loud House
- Irken Armada Invasion from Invader Zim
- Jellyfish Fields from SpongeBob SquarePants
- Royal Woods Cemetery from The Loud House
- CatDog’s House from CatDog
- Traffic Jam from Hey Arnold!
- Ghost Zone from Danny Phantom
- Space Madness from The Ren & Stimpy Show
- The Dump from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
Roster Nick All Star Brawl contains some more stages, which makes it all the way more exciting.
People’s Reaction Towards All-Star Brawl
While people are going crazy about the game, some have pointed out the similarity between this game and the Nintendo’s Super Smash Bros. series. It is said that All-Star Brawl is heavily inspired by Super Smash as both the games assemble some beloved characters and pit them against each other.
But if you love all the famous Nickelodeon characters, you must give this game a try.
Roster Nick All Star Brawl
- Aaahh!! Real Monsters’ Oblina
- Avatar: The Last Airbender’s Aang and Toph Beifong
- CatDog’s CatDog
- Danny Phantom’s Danny Phantom
- Hey Arnold’s Helga Pataki
- Invader Zim’s Zim
- The Legend of Korra’s Korra
- The Loud House’s Lincoln Loud and Lucy Loud
- The Ren & Stimpy Show’s Ren & Stimpy and Powdered Toast Man
- Rugrats’s Reptar
- SpongeBob SquarePants’s SpongeBob SquarePants, Sandy Cheeks and Patrick Star
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Leonardo, Michelangelo and April O’Neil
- The Wild Thornberrys’ Nigel Thornberry
Thus, this was the list of the entire playable characters currently available in All-Star Brawl.
Wrapping It All
Roster Nick All Star Brawl includes all the popular and beloved Nickelodeon characters that will make you recall all your childhood shows. The list is said to be increased by two more characters that will be added soon.
All-Star Brawl has received positive reviews and is available on most of the popular video game consoles. You can opt for single player mode or multiplayer mode as per your choice.
So, why don’t you give this game a try and let us know your views in the comment section?
And you can also know more here about Nick All-Star Brawl.
Also Read : – Nick All Star Brawl Tier List (Oct) Latest Updates Here!