Short Stories Led Indoor Planter Reviews (Jan) Legit? >> Are you a lover of trendy items to decorate your home space? Read this article to know about one-of-a-kind product that can heighten the ambiance of your home instantly.
Don’t we all love contemporary home accessories to jazz up our homes? It’s all the better if such state-of-the-art items are curated with beautiful designs and innovative concepts.
Here is a product available on the online portal of Short Stories, a company that offers a line of home and fashion accessories. It is also available at Amazon and FabFitFun.
Customers all over the world, including Canada, United States are excited to buy this product, an LED Indoor Planter.
Do you want to know more about the unique planter?
Read the following Short Stories LED Indoor Planter Reviews to explore.
What is a Short Stories LED Indoor Planter?
Short Stories LED indoor planter is one of those home accessories that will add instant spark to your living spaces.
This cute decorative piece is made of natural and authentic materials, and beautifies your home/office naturally.
The LED indoor planter seems to be an ideal adornment for any corner of your room.
The planter comes with a Planter, USB power cable, and adapter. It is also easy to assemble.
But, is it worth it to invest in the product? Is Short Stories LED Indoor Planter Legit?
Let us discover all this in the course of the article.
How to use the planter?
- Assemble the device by reading the Assembly Instructions.
- Add the potting soil, plant seeds/seedlings/plans as per the instructions.
- Next, put the USB plug into the Universal USB Adapter/USB power port. The growth lights on the device will switch on.
- The Multi-Spectrum LED lights will switch on by pressing the power button on the power cord.
- To turn off lights, switch off the power button.
- You can trim, take care of, or transplant plants as you want, once they are taller than the Light Panel.
You can also watch a video on Facebook at FabFitFun on how to use this LED indoor planter.
All this makes the product quite irresistible.
We still suggest you stay put till the final verdict of our Short Stories LED Indoor Planter Reviews and then decide to buy the product.
Specifications of Short Stories LED Indoor Planter:
- Product- An indoor planter with multi-spectrum LED lights
- Website- https://shortstoriesshop.com/collections/spring-2020/products/led-indoor-planter
- Cost- $60
- Details- 7.5”/3”/8” (L/W/H)
Pros of Short Stories LED Indoor Planter:
- This product reflects your personal style aesthetics.
- It is a perfect add-on for limited spaces with minimal light.
- Comes with faux daylight.
Cons of Short Stories LED Indoor Planter:
- The product is a bit expensive.
- It is a tiny planter only for small spaces, not suggested for big rooms.
Is Short Stories LED Indoor Planter Legit?
The product does not have any reviews on the Short Stories website.
But, one does find many reviews about Short Stories LED Indoor Planter online. Although the reviews are mixed, but this ascertains the authenticity of the product.
However, there is an ambiguity about the manufacturers’ claim on the LED planter.
The product comes with faux daylight, the manufacturer recommends to put it near a window. Why so? This defeats the purpose of an indoor lightbox.
We will finally assess the product by reading the following customer reviews.
Short Stories LED Indoor Planter Reviews by Customers:
Customers on Facebook are very upbeat about this embellishment for their homes.
However, on Amazon, the planter has 2.8 stars out of five.
21% of customers have given it a five-star, 15% a four-star, and 22% have rated it as a three-star product on Amazon.
Some customers say that the planter is great for starting a small herb garden.
A few complain that the planter has a fragile USB terminal.
Some customers are frustrated that the plant has not germinated in the timeframe mentioned in the packets.
Do read this article to explore the conclusion about Short Stories LED Indoor Planter Reviews.
All in all, the negative reviews of Short Stories LED Indoor Planter on Amazon outweigh the positive ones.
We conclude our review by suggesting you not to buy this product. It seems to be a waste of money.
However, if still interested, you always have 30 days to return your order if you buy it at Short Stories.
What is your say on our Short Stories LED Indoor Planter Reviews? Do you want to add something more?
Feel free to post here.