Theartssite Review (June) Is The Site Legit Or Not? >> This website is offering products to many big cities and claims to have the best products.Is it trustworthy or scam. Read to know
In today’s era, people are relying on online websites because they can buy anything without stepping outside. But the greater number of sites means the greater risk for the customer. We hear a lot about online fraud these days, so it is necessary to do proper research before buying anything. In this present situation, it is necessary to be aware while doing online shopping, and no one can afford to lose even a little money in this situation. Today we will provide reviews on an online website. Our main motive is to help you by providing Theartssite Review . Let’s check more.
What is Theartssite
Theartssite is a United States-based online portal that provides a wide range of sun hats for men and kids. Though there aren’t many goods on their website, the newest assortment includes some fantastic headgear at deeply discounted prices. However, before purchasing anything, you should be aware of fake sites.
That website has a large selection of headwear for both men and children. Because the goods are formed of straws, they are very organic. They also have an excellent assortment for children.
Let’s check out more details about Is Theartssite legit or not.
- It is an online shopping portal that deals in Men’s and kid’s sun hats.
- Domain Creation Date: 2020-05-14
- Email-id for customer support is available firstname.lastname@example.orgURL link for the website is https://theartssite.com/.
- The company’s address is also available: 3641 west Hazelwood Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85019, United States.
- Customers can connect with them on the phone as they have provided a number and contact person name: Sherry Trytek (203) 947-9203.
- The website domain was registered on 14/05/2020 and will expire on 14/05/2022
- PayPal is available as a third-party payment gateway.
- While checking Theartssite reviews, we found out that returns and refunds are available.
Pros of Theartssite
- Address of the company is available
- Contact number is available
- Email-id is available for support
- 30 Days return policy is available.
- ten days refund policy is available
Cons of Theartssite
- The Refund process is too long.
- Social media links provided on the website doesn’t work
- A lot of terms and conditions are there.
- Only deals in a single category.
- They don’t have much variety.
- A Different currency option is not available.
- vOnly one payment gateway is available.
Is Theartssite legit?
To find out how safe it is, we need to consider the points that we have gathered. After that, we can say it is legit or a scam.
- Address is available
- Contact number is available
- Support email-id is available
- Deals in only a single product
- Short domain age.
- Social media handles are not available
- High spam score.
- Domain age is one year, one month, and 15 days.
- A single payment method is available
- They don’t have a vast range of products they are dealing in
- The Trust score is not good.
- Customer’s views are not available for Theartssite Review.
Portal is not that user friendly, and sometimes it takes a lot of clicks to open any page. There is a lot of misleading information provided. They claim that they do returns and refunds, but they have provided so many terms and conditions to trump that policy. All the above-mentioned points are indicating that the website is not legit.
We tried to gather some information about the website’s credibility, but customer’s reviews for the website are not available anywhere. Social media presence is also not good. They have provided different social media links like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc., but none seem to be working.
While checking Theartssite Review, we observed that the portal is also not user friendly. There is a lot of misleading information provided. They claim that they do returns and refunds, but they have provided so many terms and conditions to trump that policy. Get more reviews on men’s hat
Although there is nothing to keep customers engaged, products looks are also not that attractive, and they don’t have much to offer. It seems like the portal is all about terms and conditions only. Get more information about PayPal Scam.
To summarise all the information, we found that the company deals in two categories only. Lack of customer’s reviews puts the website in a dicey category. The most important publicity is words of mouth publicity, but while doing Theartssite Reviews, we didn’t find a single person who has shared experience with the website. It may be a scam. To get information about credit card scam, click here.