What Is My Chinese New Year Animal (Feb) Know It Here! >> This article gives you crucial details about a trending query related to your zodiac sign. Please get the information now.
Users are searching What Is My Chinese New Year Animal on several platforms, which has made it quite popular. If you’ve logged into any social media websites or browsed the internet extensively, you must have seen users enquiring about an animal in the Chinese New Year.
We will provide all the crucial information about the Chinese New Year in this article and other related details about the zodiacs and animals. Please keep reading this article to get this handy information. This term has become viral, and users are searching about it in several countries, including the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Ireland and Australia. Please stay tuned for more.
What Is My Chinese New Year Animal?
The Chinese New Year is here. It’s a significant event in China where a massive celebration follows this event. Festivities go on for fifteen days, and everyone rushes out of their homes to enjoy and be a part of it.
In the Chinese tradition, each year is assigned an animal from the twelve Chinese zodiacs. The animal present in the year you were born is said to be your animal. It’s said that your animal has a lot to say about your personality and reflects what kind of person you are. They hold significance in Chinese traditions.
Details About this Chinese New Year
Now that you know the answer to, What Is My Chinese New Year Animal? Let’s take a look at some more information:
- The celebrations of the Chinese New Year begin on 11th February.
- Sources reveal that the Chinese New Year will commence from 12th February, which falls on a Friday.
- It is a significant event in China as all significant activities come to a halt so that everyone can be a part of the celebrations.
- It’s reported that workers and employees get seven days of holidays to enjoy the festivities.
- What Is My Chinese New Year Animal? It depends on the year you were born.
- The Chinese New Year is based on the lunar calendar, while the standard calendar is based on the solar cycle.
- The lunar cycle takes about 354 days compared to the solar cycle, which takes nearly 365 days.
- An animal from the Chinese zodiac is assigned to each year.
- The animal for 2021 is Ox, which will last upto 31st January 2022.
- The animal for 2022 will be the Tiger, which would last till 21st January 2023 from 1st February 2022.
- There are twelve animals in the Chinese zodiac.
It’s one of the many traditions in China to assign a Zodiac animal to each year. What Is My Chinese New Year Animal? We have given all the relevant information about the new year and other related details above; please look at it. 2021 is the year of the Ox.
What do you think of the grand festivities surrounding the Chinese New Year? Were you able to find your Zodiac animal? Let us know your thoughts on it in the comments section below.