Did your iPhone hang while you were sending a mail or clicking a picture? Well, it is said that apple phones experienced some performance glitches in 2017. It was a tough time for this renowned company. A www.Smartphoneperformancesettlement.com Scammovement is launched to provide relief or compensate for the inconvenience.
Many users in the United Statesare receiving mails to claim the settlement. However, they are confused as to whether the settlement is authentic or not. It is fair to ask this question because the settlement officers ask your iPhone ID. For the phone users, the ID functions like their social security number. Read the article to understand every minute detail.
What is www.Smartphoneperformancesettlement.com?
In 2017, many apple users bought smartphones that were not working at standard performance rates. They complained about the issue to the company. Then, it relaunched new versions that were replaced with the old versions. However, this tactic did not satisfy all the users. Hence, in march 2020, a www.Smartphoneperformancesettlement.com Scamwas launched.
You can find the last applicationdate and process to claim the settlement on the website. Similar to google plus litigation settlement, it also offers 25 dollars for every eligible device. It is not much, but it is a great deal. You had replaced the older version and now can claim an additional 25 dollars for your loss occurred in 2017.
What are the important dates to remember for claiming settlement?
On www.Smartphoneperformancesettlement.com Scam, you can check out a table that depicts a tabular date schedule.
- 6th October 2020: You should submit a mail to exclude yourself from the settlement if you wish.
- 6th October 2020: If you want to object to the settlement, you should send a mail to this date.
- 6th October 2020: You can raise an objection to request for fees of an attorney and expenses.
- 6th October 2020: It is the last date to fill out the form to receive a settlement.
- 4th December 2020: On this date, the court will release its decision.
What is the settlement amount?
Dependent on the claims submitted, apple can propose 310000000 to 500000000 dollars for the final settlement.
How can you become eligible for the claim?
Three factors make you eligible to file the claim. They are mentioned below:
- You should own an iPhone 7 plus, 6s plus, 6s, six-plus, six, or SE device.
- Before 21st December 2017, your phone’s operating system should be IOS 10.2.1, IOS 11.2 or later.
- Your phone has diminished performance.
Many users have started receiving emails since march 2020 for www.Smartphoneperformancesettlement.com Scam. They are confused because the settlement website asks for iPhone ID. Besides, the users are using review platforms to confirm the news. Many of them call it a scam because apple is a renowned company.
www.Smartphoneperformancesettlement.com Scamis a rumor. Apple is genuinely proposing a settlement to serve you better in the future. Please leave your comments down below!