Are you tired of using your old, boring body care products? Are you incurring a massive amount of money on your body care products? Are you looking for skin-friendly and healthy body care products? If yes, then read Angels and Tomboys Reviews. Angels and Tomboys, the website that deals in pocket-friendly, skin-friendly, and healthy body care products, is here to your rescue.
This website is well-known for its wide range of fantastic body care products that feel healthy on your skin too. Let’s review the website quickly and find the answer to the question raised for the legitimacy of this site by the audience of the United States. You will get to know everything about this website in the given article.
What Is Angels and Tomboys?
Angels and tomboys is a website dealing with body care products for teen and tween girls. This website is founded by two kidpreneurs – Madison Star and Mallory Iyana. The products are of fantastic quality and have a wide range of varieties. This site promises that its products are made up of fruit extracts, Vitamins, and some healthy body butter.
But Is Angels and Tomboys Legit? Let’s check out. The store has a great range of body scents, body milk, body lotion, liquid sugar, body wash, shampoos, and conditioners. The products are highly loved by consumers.
The Reviews will tell more about the legitimacy of this site by reviewing the site in depth.
- Type of Website – E-commerce website dealing in body care products for girls
- Mode of payments – amazon pay, American express, discover, JCB, Mastercard, Shopify pay, Visa
- Shipping duration – 3-4days
- Return – within 10days
- Refunds – After receiving back the product minus shipping charges
- Products – Body scents, body milk, body lotion, liquid sugar, body wash, shampoos, and conditioners
- Company’s physical address – 3078 Summer Avenue Memphis, TN 38112
- Company’s mail ID (for queries regarding orders) – email@example.com
- Company’s contact mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company’s contact number – 8882615167
- Age of domain – 7years 210 days
Pros of shopping from Angels and Tomboys
- Customer satisfaction is 100%, and positive Angels and Tomboys Reviews are found
- Delivery within a few days
- High-quality homemade products
- Products are highly loved by customers and are popular among young girls
- This website also got great investors
- Angels and Tomboys store has a great online presence
- Trust index is great
Cons of shopping from Angels and Tomboys
- The products sometimes run out of stock due to heavy demand.
Is Angels and Tomboys Legit?
In our in-depth research, we found that the website is legit. The online store was established on 2013-06-02 in the United States. They started their offline store in 3017 after they appeared in the Shark Tank episode. The customer reviews are great, and the people highly love the products.
The store has a great social media presence.
It is available on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, youtube. No negative comments have been seen so far about the products and the services of Angels and Tomboys. The products are organic, which were prepared by the two sisters in their kitchen along with their mother.
Recently one Atlanta-based firm PPU (Professional Products Unlimited), had a contract with Angels and Tomboys to prepare products with high-quality machines using their recipes.
The site has a good trust index. Contact Us, and the physical address are both mentioned clearly on the site, which shows that anyone can easily contact them for their orders. Alexa rating is great too.
What are Angels and Tomboys Reviews?
The website is quite known by various online news channels and great websites like abc.com, amysmartgirls.com, huffpost.com, evenaturally.com, commercialappeal.com, and many more.
The store is 7 years old and looks quite genuine. It has a great online presence on various social media handles and approximately 15.9k followers on Instagram.
This shows that the customers highly trust the products of this site and the site itself. The girl owners of this site also appeared in episode 4 of season 8 in Shark Tank, where entrepreneurs pitch their business in front of great investors to get them to invest in their companies.
All the information provided on the site and the internet is enough to let consumers see that the site is potentially legit.
The age of the domain, Alexa rating, internet reviews, about us column all these details are highly legit according to our research. Angels and Tomboys Reviews is effective and efficient enough to help you identify the site as a scam or legit.