Brad Mondo Hair Dye Review (Jan) Is This Safe Buy? >> By reading this article, you will get detail of a hair dying product by a famous Youtuber hairstylist and why it was criticized for its Cruelty-free logo.
Brad Mondo Hair Dye Review: Every girl and boy wants to look stylish and smart. To look stylish, they try various fashions. They do the style of clothes and hair. Girls do various hairstyles to match with dresses and also color their hair in different colors.
One of the United States, Youtuber Hairstylist Brad Mondo launch the products a few years back, and people use his products to make stylish and dye their hairs.
Further, hair dying is now to cover grey hairs; this also does in many colors like purple and pink with the help of some products. Here we have a product that will die your hair.
But some people also knew this product as Brad Mondo Product Scandal. Let us find why people say it a scandal.
A Few Words about Brad Mondo Hair Dye
Brad Mondo is a hairstylist and founder of XMONDO hair Product. Along with a hairstylist, he is Youtuber and Tiktoker also. A few years back, he launched his hair care products. Further, people can shop for conditioner, shampoo, foams, hair coloring products, and other hair care items.
People can also use Super blue, Super Pink, and super purple hair healing colors to change their hair color. These products are Paraben free and sulfate free; it means they don’t harm your skin.
Let us get specific details of hair coloring products through Brad Mondo Hair Dye Review.
Specifications of Brad Mondo Hair Dye Super Colors
- Product colors available: It is available in three colors, Super Blue, Super Purple, and Super Pink. Using these three colors, you can get different shades of colors according to your original hair color.
- Product details: The Super hair colors are vegan free, Cruelty free, Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, gluten-free, and tested by hairdressers.
- Size: The Brad Mondo super hair color is available in 8 fl. Oz. or 237 Ml.
- Price: The price of all colors is only 28 United States dollars.
- Key Ingredients: It has bond developers to develop new bonds to support hair color and repair hair damage. Further, to replenish natural moisture, it has Sodium hyaluronate, which helps in promoting hair resilience.
- Proteins: it has Hydrolyzed vegetable proteins to strengthen and revitalize the damaged and dry hairs. Let us get more details of this product by Brad Mondo Hair Dye Review.
- Scent: It use a mixture of Japanese cherry blossom, bergamot, white butterfly jasmine, and sandalwood to produce a fresh and clean smell.
- Other Ingredients: It has water, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, iron oxide, hydrolyzed wheat proteins, cetyl alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Ethoxydiglycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, dimethicone, polyquaternium-58, Persea Gratissima Oil, Ricinus communis seed oil, glycerin, sodium Benotriazolyl butylphenol Sulfonate, and many other ingredients are included in one color packing.
- Harsh Chemical: It is free from harsh chemicals, Ammonia, and peroxide.
Pros of using Brad Mondo Hair Dye Colors
Here we get the following advantage for hair by Brad Mondo Hair Dye Review:
- It is easy to use and apply on hairs.
- It is vegan and Cruelty-free.
- It is free from skin harshen chemicals.
- The color is temporary and washed with washings. Thus, it does not damage your original hair color.
- You can use this color to color your hair wigs and hair extensions.
- It gives color shade according to your original hair color. If the actual hair color is light, then the color is vibrant.
Cons of using Brad Mondo Hair Dye colors
- It is a temporary color and not stays long on your hairs.
- It is not enough working on brown and dark hairs.
- It is available in only three colors yet.
- It has no certification for Cruelty-free.
Why is Brad Mondo Hair Dye Australia Not Vegan Free?
Some people don’t like a product that is used and tested on animals, which is illegal in a few countries. And some ingredients or pigments used in it, like carmine red pigment, is made from crushed bugs. Further, it used the cruelty-free logo, but it has no certification and authority to use its products with the Cruelty-Free logo.
We found that customers are satisfied with hair dying products, and they happy with its shades. But darken hair people don’t get good results from colors.
We get that it has very few drawbacks during the exploration of dye color products, and it had no certification for cruelty-free products. Thus, we suggest that people can use it at their own risk, and must go for thorough research.
For more details on Brad Mondo Hair Dye Review, please contact us via the comments section below.