Error 42 Rocket League ps4 (Feb) Know The Solutions! -> A new error code is flashing on the PS4 system. We are here to give you some tips to resolve it. Please read our post to learn more about it.
The rocket league gamers encounter Error 42 Rocket League ps4 on their Xbox One and PC while joining a game. Are you experiencing the same? The error deciphers a message that illustrates your internet connection is lost while entering the game. Because of this error, the gamers cannot join any game and are stuck with offline game versions. In our post, we are explaining some reasons for the error and how you can fix it.
The error is showcasing on the gamers’ screen worldwide. Therefore, the solution that we will discuss can work for all the gamers regardless of their location. Please continue reading the post!
Know the Error 42 Rocket League ps4 and reasons for it!
Error 42 solely illustrates the internet connectivity issues on your gaming system. There are two possible reasons for it to occur. They are:
- Your gaming system is not meeting the system requirements.
- The internet connectivity is not fast and good enough to play the games.
In short, you need a fast internet connection and a system that meets the requirements to resolve the error.
How can you fix it?
We are illustrating some methods and a guide to resolving the error in Rocket League:
- Internet Connection:
Poor internet connectivity is the fundamental cause of seeing the Error 42 Rocket League ps4 on your screen. Please refer to the below-listed points to resolve the issue:
- Inspect the Xbox. If you encounter a problem with your gaming system, you need to troubleshoot it.
- You need to ensure that the Xbox subscription is not expired.
- Restart your router to get the appropriate internet speed and connectivity.
- Use your internet connection solely for the game.
- Disable firewall and antivirus:
Firewall or antivirus software can obstruct your system to connect with the accessing ports needed for effective pairing. If it is the case, you may see Error 42 Rocket League ps4 on the screen. You can refer to the below-mentioned guide to resolve the issue:
- Restart your gaming system.
- Go to setting and search for network/firewall protection.
- Click on your network profile.
- Turn off the antivirus and firewall protection.
- Restart your game and resolve the issue.
- Time setting:
You can encounter the error while joining the game if your time setting is not meeting the standard game timing. Therefore, you should set the appropriate time in your system. Kindly check the below points to get an immediate solution:
- Check your time and date displaying on your system.
- Open the settings and synchronize the timing according to the game.
Our Final Thoughts:
After going through the causes, we find that Error 42 Rocket League ps4 is solely connected to your internet. Besides, we have also listed some troubleshooting tips to resolve the error in no time. If you have more queries concerning the error, please share them in the comments!