Goodofyou Net Reviews [June] Is This a Genuine Site? -> In this article, we have covered all the details about a website that sells customized products to its customers.
Are you searching for websites that sell customized products? If yes, then you should read this article as it covers one of the most detailed Goodofyou Net Reviews.
Goodofyou is among those websites that claim to sell customized products in the United States. Even if you have never heard about it, there are many chances that you may come across it sooner or later.
Therefore, it is better to find out now if Goodofyou is legit or fake. In this article, we provide you with every detail of Goodofyou Net, such as its pros, cons, customer opinion, date of origin, etc.
This information will help you determine whether you should shop here or search for any other website.
What is Goodofyou Net?
Goodofyou Net is a website that sells customized products. It has many varieties of products. However, it does not mention its specific niche anywhere on the website.
It offers almost all of its products at a discount of 50%. The shipping cost is free if you place an order that is above $30. However, it doesn’t mention the shipping costs for an order that is below $30.
Moreover, the website does not mention the specific time it takes to deliver its product to the customer. It also takes a long time for processing. Therefore, the delivery of the products may take more than 10 days.
Every product on the website has a detailed description. The website uses GIFs and images that help us understand the uses of a product.
Specifications of Goodofyou Net:
- Product: Custom products
- Email: email@example.com
- Processing time: 2-5 business days
- Shipping time: Depends on the region
- Shipping cost: Free above order of $30
- Returns: Applicable under certain conditions
- Refunds: Applicable under certain conditions
- Cancellation: Applicable before the product is shipped
- Contact address: Not given
- Contact number: Not given
- Payment method: PayPal or Credit/Debit Card
Pros of buying products from Goodofyou:
- You can buy customized products
- The products look really attractive
- The website sells the product at a 50% discount
- You can cancel an order before the product is shipped
- Returns and refunds are applicable
- It gives a vivid and precise description of each product
- It has many payment options
- It offers free shipping above order of $30
Cons of buying products from Goodofyou:
- The website’s domain registration date is unknown
- It does not display its contact address
- It does not provide any customer service number
- It does not mention any estimated shipping time
- It does not categorize its products
- It does not specify its main niche
- Delivery takes a long time
Is Goodofyou Legit or not?
When we analyzed the Goodofyou website, it raised many suspicions. First of all, in the ‘About Us’ page, Goodofyou mentions itself as https://soulate.com. It makes us wonder if the description is copied and pasted from another website.
Moreover, we spotted a few spelling errors here and there on the website. It shows that the website has not taken much care to show its professionalism. Such mistakes can drive away customers from the website as they show a lack of authority and authenticity.
The date of registration of this website is unknown, as it cannot be found anywhere on the internet. Therefore, it is clear that we cannot trust the website.
What are people saying about Goodofyou?
The date of origin of Goodofyou is unknown. Therefore, it is possible that someone bought the domain recently. As a result, there are no reviews about this website on the internet.
The website has a product review option for customers. However, there are no reviews about any product on the website. This shows that no one has ever bought anything from this website.
Moreover, the website is confusing for the customers as it does not categorize its products.
Goodofyou claims to customize its products for the customers. However, it does not mention how it customizes the products.
There are almost negligible reviews about it on the internet. It is also not mentioned on websites like Scamfoo that show the date of registration of each domain.
It has a negligible social media presence on the internet. Presence in social media is very important to gain the trust of customers. Lack of it can indicate that a website is a scam.
Therefore, we don’t recommend you to shop from the Goodofyou website.