Kurplazo Reviews [Jan 2021] Does it have Legitimacy? -> Find out about an online shopping website for Indian wear!
We live in a country of diverse ethnicity and culture; naturally, this has led India to be rich in fashion. We are continually looking for the right places to buy affordable and good-looking clothes.
As Indians, quality is as important to us as appearance; buying a beautiful Kurta and having it torn the next day is not thrilling. There are various shops out there, both offline and online, that do just that, use cheap material and scam us differently.
This is why every time we come across a site that looks too good to be true, we become cautious, and more often than not, we give in to the temptation.
One such site is Kurplazo.com. An online garment website that excels in Ethnic Indian wear.
So today, we have prepared for our reader Kurplazo reviews because we know there is nothing more disappointing than spending your money on something you really want to wear and then getting your hopes shattered.
What is Kurplazo.com?
- It is an online shopping site that specializes in Ethnic Garments; its target audience is in India.
- What it does have, though, is a lovely collection of Kurtis, palazzos, accessories, bags, lehengas, sarees, and even men’s clothing.
- Those who are interested can check their collection out themselves.
- Continue on this page to get a more in-depth insight into Kurplazo Reviews.
Specifications of Kurplazo.com
- Type of Website: – Online shopping website selling Indian clothes and accessories.
- Mode of payments- Airtel Money, PayPal, Amex, visa, free charge, Rupay, G pay, Mastercard, UPI
- Shipping Time:-It appears shipping time can only be shown once you place the order.
- Shipping rates:- There is a standard shipping applicable.
- Cancellation of order:- Orders can be canceled within 7 days of ordering without reason.
- Company Physical Address:- No Physical address mentioned.
- Company contact number:- Mo. No. : 9510164392
- Company email address:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros of Shopping at Kurplazo.com:-
- Huge collection.
- Timely discounts.
- Well defined cancellation policy.
Cons of Shopping at Kurplazo.com:-
- Suspicious return policy
- Lack of Kurplazo Reviews
- Ensure the quality of materials
Is Kurplazo.com legit or not?
We want our readers to always have a good shopping experience, which is why we have tested Kurplazo.com through age-old techniques.
Kurplazo.com came into existence 3 months ago, so it is somewhat new.
It has SSL certification and HTTP format, which means your data is encrypted and safe.
There is a Facebook page link on the website, which is broken that raises an alert. Was it always broken, or did it happen recently?
The most shocking part is that there are almost no Kurplazo reviews available on the internet, but it does have little traffic, according to Alexa.
The number provided by them is not a company number, rather a personal, which does not really say it’s a scam, but is still something to look out for.
A part of the return policy mentions that if the items are unsealed, they might not be returned, but when it comes to clothes, you have to touch them to know if they are good or not, and wear them to check the size, so that point comes off as being very shady.
It has not been identified as being a scam and has a good trust score.
What are the Kurplazo Reviews?
There are close to no reviews by people who have shopped on this website, as we mentioned earlier. It could be because it’s new, but it could also be something more sinister than that.
Looking at all the points, we can safely say that the website is surely a fake one. If it did provide all those beautiful garments at such low prices, we would have found at least one evidence of it. The primary point that gives it away is the broken Facebook link. It seems like it was put there because not everyone clicks on it and shows that they were legit. The return policy is very suspicious, and there’s also the fact that the page’s grammar is somewhat off, which is not typical for legit online shopping pages.
Therefore, we conclude that it’s fake and cannot be trusted and advise our reader to find safer alternatives.
I was hoping that you found our Kurplazo reviews informative and helpful.