Masksuk.com Reviews [May] Are They Worth the Hype? -> This article is written to give information about a website that sells protective face masks of superior quality.
Are you short of masks and plan to buy some shortly? Yes? Try Masksuk.com.
If you go through Masksuk.com Reviews, customers are pleased with the quality of the masks. They are also appreciative about the 3-layered protective coating that protects against the disease-causing germs,
Are these masks as good as they look? Or are they the same as regular masks? Let us find out together by reading the following post.
This website has gained popularity in the United Kingdom for supplying re-usable nanotechnology coated masks that are water resilient.
What is Masksuk.com?
Masksuk.com is a part of the Huddersfield Textiles Group, a global cloth manufacturer based in Yorkshire, England. This eCommerce website is founded by Helen Bailey to provide extra-protective face masks to humankind. The masks are manufactured in West Yorkshire, England.
The company is based in the United Kingdom and sells nanotech face masks online. These 3-layered masks are made of nanotech cotton.
Why is Masksuk.com unique?
Masksuk.com is unique because it sells nanotech face masks. Nanotech is ultra-water resistant cotton. In these masks, the layer of nanotechnology cotton is placed on the outer side of the masks. It is different from regular cotton as it prevents water droplets from penetrating the mask.
Nanotechnology coating also filters harmful disease spreading droplets.
The inner layer of the mask is breathable and made of moisture-wicking cotton muslin cloth. The masks are made of 100% cotton, thus making them very safe and friendly for your skin.
The company’s idea is to supply masks to the general public. They want to help the frontline medical staff so that people do not buy the masks they desperately need! This thought is itself very noble and aims at safeguarding the interests of humanity.
The sleek design of the mask fits the face well and is not bulky. The masks are easy to carry. They come in three sizes. The size chart is available on the website and explains the size of the masks very well. The masks are available in four colors, black, pink, navy, and white. These colors team well with your outfits.
If you order more than 100 masks, then you get a discounted price.
The company has exceptional customer service. You get a reply to your emails very quickly.
Specifications of Masksuk.com:
- Products: 3-layered protective face mask
- Website: https://www.masksuk.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact- +44 1484 810292
- Cost: 1 mask is £12.49, 3 is £31.90, 10 is £99.90 plus shipping
- Shipping fee: Depends upon the shipping destination
- Shipping time: 5 to 10 working days
- Delivery time: 3 to 5 working days
- Returns and refunds: Not applicable
- Modes of payment: Online through Debit/Credit Cards, PayPal
- Customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros of Masksuk.com:
- Very protective 3-layered masks
- Far superior to the regular mask
- Skin-friendly masks made of 100% cotton
- Made from ethically sourced fabrics
- Machine washable up to 100 times
- Pocket-friendly and environment friendly
- Comes in different sizes and colors
- Is soft and fits very well
- Comes with ultra proof water resistance
- 82% cheaper than disposable masks
- The website uses the .com domain, which is considered safe
Cons of Masksuk.com:
- Non-medical grade masks
- Shipping is not free.
- Not returnable
- The color of the ear loop of the mask may not be the same as displayed. It may change depending upon the supply of elastic during production.
Customer reviews of Masksuk.com:
The company is well placed on social media. Their reviews on FB are delightful. All customer questions have been answered satisfactorily and very promptly by the director of the company.
If you want to know about buyers’ experiences then head over to the social media.
They are seen on Instagram and Twitter as well. Instagram reviews on their Instagram page, masksukofficial, are again very pleasing. They have answered all queries right away.
After going through their well-designed website and reading their customer reviews, we found that Masksuk.com is a trustworthy name. The blog written by their director Helen Bailey is informative and provides authentic information.
The “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)” section on their website answers almost every query.
We advise you to go ahead and place your order with them.
If you are still skeptical about shopping here, shoot an email or call on the phone number provided. The director will personally clarify your doubts.
If you have purchased masks from this site, do post your review or comments to rate the same.