No Provider Was Found Pancakeswap (June) Problem & Fixes! >> Please read the below article to understand the bugs and fixes of a trending error.
Are you finding an error, while trying to connect Trustwallet and Pancakeswap using the browser version? Are you looking for the ways to fix the issue? Then you are on the right platform.
These questions are much browsed topic over the internet Worldwide. Reading the full article till the end, you will get solution for all your query for No Provider Was Found Pancakeswap. So, let us dig deep into the actual topic now and get some more information on the problems, bugs and fixes.
PancakeSwap is a decentralized exchange that is similar to Ethereum’s and Uniswap. It runs on Binance Smart Chain and comparatively inexpensive.
PancakeSwap offers you to trade Cryptocurrencies without a centralized intermediary, and keeping your coin safe. PancakeSwap is used especially for BEP-20 coins that rely on Binance Smart Chain.
What is No Provider Was Found Pancakeswap?
If you encounter a “Provider Error. No provider was found” error message on the screen while connecting Trust wallet and Pancakeswap, that means you are no more able to swap the tokens.
People Worldwide are curious to know why this is happening. Let’s check out the reasons as below:
- This error may occur when you are using a browser to connect instead of “DApps.”
- The browser won’t allow you to connect to the Trustwallet.
- Maybe because few mobile browsers like Chrome do not support decentralized platforms like PancakeSwap.
- Trust Wallet has a committed DApp search engine so one can use it to link decentralized applications.
How to fix the No Provider Was Found Pancakeswap issue?
DApp browser in Trustwallet supports any decentralized exchanges like PancakeSwap. So, the first thing one needs to do to fix the issue is to stop using PancakeSwap on your browser. But this setting is not a default option; you need to allow the DApp on Trust Wallet if you haven’t.
Let us walk through step-by-step procedure to fix the issue:
- The first thing you can do is go to the play store, search for Trustwallet, and download the app. Create account.
- The next step is to enable DApps on Trustwallet, which opens a browser on your device.
- To fix the No Provider Was Found Pancakeswap error, input “trust://browser_enable” on the search bar and hit the search button.
- Next, click on “Open,” which opens the home page on the Trust Wallet. After which, the DApp is enabled on it.
- Head back to Trustwallet; open DApps scroll down until you see Pancakeswap under the popular bar.
- Open Pancakeswap. Here you see the “connect” button on the top right. Hit on it.
- This connects Pancakeswap and Trustwallet securely.
The Final Verdict
We hope the above post on the recent Pancakeswap error and how to fix it helped you. If in the future you are connecting Pancakeswap to the Trustwallet, always go through DApps instead of a mobile browser.
What are your thoughts about No Provider Was Found Pancakeswap error? Please share your words in the comment section below. We would love to hear from you.
Are you facing any error? Do you need some tips on how to face it? Please visit this link and read more.