PDX Assist Com Application (Dec) Know Relief Payments -> Get to know about the relief payment offered to individuals who’ve suffered setbacks due to the ongoing pandemic.
Did you recently hear about the relief payments offered by the state of Portland? On December 10, the state of Portland allowed the residents of the city to fill in the Pdx Assist Com Application to qualify for a relief payment.
In the United States and many other countries, people from all walks of life have had to experience loss of income or health due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Read on to learn how this relief payment can help.
What is Pdxassist.com application?
The website is the official site of PDX Assist. On December 10, the website was accepting applications from the people living in Portland. The application was available on the site from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Those who qualified for the relief payment entered their personal information on the site. As per the Pdx Assist Com Application, around 4000 residents of the city can win a $500 Visa debit card.
The individuals who had been negatively impacted by COVID19 could apply. The relief payment is part of the household assistance program.
Things to know about it:
- The application’s window was open for three hours on December 9.
- Over 100,000 adults have entered their applications.
- The application was submitted on the official site, pdxassist.com.
- The applicants shared info like name, birthdate, phone number, number of people in the household, plans for using the funds, etc.
- Just 4000 applicants of Pdx Assist Com Application will receive CVHAP funding.
- The results of the submission will be shared by December 30th.
- The selected applicants will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The site shares the information of Portland Housing Bureau.
- The bureau shares the applicants will be selected on random.
- The selected adults will receive a $500 Visa debit card from PHB.
Who are all eligible for receiving relief payments?
- The individual must be at least 18 years of age.
- The individual must be a resident of Portland, United States.
- The individual must have suffered financially due to the COVID19 crisis.
- The individual’s household income must be below 80% AMI.
How did the process work?
The Pdx Assist Com Application was available on the website pdxassist.com for three hours starting from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Eligible adults had to fill up the application by sharing their personal details.
Once done, they received a confirmation message stating that the application is completed and submitted. The bureau will evaluate the applications and pick around 4000 adults for the relief payment.
The Portland Housing Bureau organized an event online in which adults who lived in the city and had to experience financial losses due to the pandemic had to submit an application to qualify for a gift card worth $50.
The Pdx Assist Com Application window is now closed. It was open on Thursday, December 10. Around 100,000 adults have submitted their application. The applicants who are selected will receive info by December 30.
Do share your thoughts on today’s post.