University Of Louisville Mask Study (May) Details Inside >> This article tells you about a recent study about masks and provides related details.
The Coronavirus pandemic has been with us for over a year. It has impacted everyone in some way, be it individuals or countries. What’s worse is that many countries are still facing a significant threat due to this pandemic.
People are asked to protect themselves by following safety and health regulations like wearing face masks, maintaining appropriate social distance. However, a University of Louisville Mask Study is trending due to some of its claims.
Please keep reading this article to know more about the study. We’ll reveal what claims have been made in this study and other relevant details about this trending query in the United States.
What is the University of Louisville Study?
This study conducted by a professor at the University of Louisville had made some remarks against face masks that made them trending.
This study was published by lead author Damian Guerra, an assistant biology professor at the University of Louisville, and co-author Daniel Guerra, of VerEvMed.
What does the University of Louisville Mask Study say?
Before we tell you about the claims made in this study, we want to clarify that we’re merely stating what’s said in this study. We’re not asking you to make any changes in your personal health safety routine, as this decision is entirely yours.
We’d also like to add that this study hasn’t been evaluated yet and may not be entirely accurate.
- The authors compared the COVID-19 growth data in 33 states.
- After a thorough analysis, they hypothesized that wearing a face mask and mask mandates is associated with lower virus growth rates.
- However, it also stated that wearing face masks didn’t significantly impact and didn’t cause a considerable change.
- The University of Louisville Mask Study asserts that wearing face masks hasn’t made any huge difference. The virus growth in the states with and without a mask mandate doesn’t differ significantly.
- The study doesn’t imply that masks are useless as people wore masks in many states even if a mandate wasn’t in practice.
- This study has received a lot of attention and became trendy as a result.
What are users saying about this study?
This study gained a lot of traction from users across various platforms. Users gave all kinds of reactions, and the overall response is mixed, as you’d expect.
Some users have supported the University of Louisville Mask Study. Some users have called it baseless and misleading while mentioning that the mask mandate doesn’t imply that everyone is wearing face masks properly and carelessness is also a factor to consider. Some have called this study political. You may read more reviews here.
A recent study made various remarks about face masks which put them under the spotlight and somewhat trending. All the relevant information is available above.
What do you think of this study? What do you have to say about the claims made in this University of Louisville Mask Study? Let us know what you think in the comments box below.
Also Read : – Automated Iron Man Mask (May) All The Details Inside!